Karate Monkey!




I couldn't resist the new Karate Monkey frameset, I just couldn't do it. I tried and all, but it's been a year since I sold my '03 and it was time. So, we brought in a complete 2011 Karate Monkey in the 18" variety, and I bought a frame and fork. Ride #1 was last night down at Big River before the RI NEMBA meeting. I had almost forgotten how much fun these bikes were to ride. The memory came back about 1 minute into the ride flowing down DNA trail. Like most Surlys it rides like a bike, nice and neutral and all around fun to ride! Swing by and check out the in stock complete and if it tickles your fancy we'll let you buy it, or we'll order you one in your size. Whatever works for you. See you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's about time...

Rocky Mountain Demo Bike Sale!! (Some new bikes too)